23rd October 2018
ATF East Anglia Visit to Aspal Close Nature Reserve
ATF East Anglia are pleased to hosting a visit to Aspal Close Nature Reserve on Saturday 1 December 2018.
A guided walk of approximately 2-3 hours, lead by the site manager, Matt Vernon, to include looking at the results of the retrenchment pruning programme. Guest speakers are Ted Green and Jill Butler.
- Aspal Close Nature Reserve, St Johns Street, Beck Row, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP28 8AA
- Wear outdoor clothing and shoes
- There are no toilets on site
- Dogs on leads welcome. No refreshments available on site – bring your own lunch
- Arrive at 10:30am for 11am kick off