Wednesday 9th October 2019
ATF Wessex visit to Mottisfont Abbey
Location: Mottisfont Abbey, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 0LP
A rare chance to explore the historic treescape of Mottisfont Abbey including the country’s champion ‘Great Plane’ and the ancient ‘Oakley Oak’ which may have marked the edge of Buckholt Forest.
From humble beginnings as a 13th Century Augustinian priory to a grand country
retreat for London’s artistic elite, Mottisfont has a rich and varied past covering eight
centuries, with a treescape to match. A tour led by the National Trust.
Booking is essential – so if you would like to attend please use the booking form below. There are only 35 places!
Places are limited and must be booked in advance.
To book your place, please click the ‘Book now’ button below. Once the event becomes full we will update the website with information about a reserve list.
Please Contact Us Here if you have any queries regarding booking, but please note that although this email is regularly checked, there may be a slight delay in responding.
• Wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear
• Well behaved dogs are welcome on leads
• Free parking in the car park for ATF attendees
• Toilets available in the cafe area
• Length of walk to be confirmed but it is suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs, with some slopes on the tours