Saturday 25th May 2019
ATF East Anglia Visit to Bradfield Woods NNR
Location: Bradfield Woods National Nature Reserve, Felsham Road, Bradfield St George, Bury St Edmunds Suffolk IP30 0AQ
Join ATF East Anglia for a Book Launch, presentations and a guided walk around Bradfield Woods
During the morning, at Bradfield St George Village Hall, there will be a Book Launch and Reading from ‘Sproutlands’ by the renowned American author – Bill Logan and also presentations from two other speakers – Dr Helen Read and Gary Battell.
In the afternoon, we will go on a guided walk around Suffolk Wildlife Trusts, Bradfield Woods, which is a site which has been continuously coppiced since 1252.
- Car parking and toilet facilities on site
- Book launch and presentations held in Bradfield St George Village Hall (10am)
- If you would like to purchase a signed copy of Sproutlands, please bring £20 in cash on the day. No card facility available – cash only please
- Booking is essential – so if you would like to attend please use the booking form below
- Please bring your own packed lunch/refreshments as there is no café or food on site
- Please check the weather and wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear
- Dogs are allowed on leads
Places are limited and must be booked in advance.
To book your place, please click the ‘Book now’ button below. Once the meeting becomes full, we will update the website with information about a reserve list. NB: The booking system automatically sends you an acknowledgement of the booking form, but your place is not confirmed until you hear from our Admin team directly.
Please Contact Us Here if you have any queries regarding booking. Please note that there may be a slight delay before you receive a response.
The ATF uses photographs for publicity including on our website, please Contact Us Here if you do NOT want to appear in any such photographs.