Saturday 21st July 2018
ATF East Anglia Meeting at Weald Country Park, Brentwood
Location: Weald Country Park, Brentwood
Weald Country Park, Brentwood, Essex CM14 5QF
Grid reference TQ57294 94061
SATURDAY 21st of July 2018 at 10am
Led by Jim Curry and Steve Smith – local arborist and arboricultural consultant, with guest appearance from ATF Founder Ted Green
- Weald Country Park is a 12th century deer park with 18th century lanscaping in the style of Capability Brown. Those attending will see lapsed oak pollards in wood pasture, along with hornbeam, beech, pine and sweet chestnut in the parkland and woodland.
- Arrive at 10am for a 10:30am start.
- 2 hour walk approximatley. Please bring your own refreshments. Wear suitable out door clothing and footwear for the time of year.
- Dogs allowed- on leads
- Parking: Please park at the Brookweald Cricket Ground car park (which will be signposted on the day – CM14 5QF is the closest postcode) so look out for the signs! Parking charges apply (approximately £5).
- Places for people attending have been limited to 50 and will allocated be on a first come, first served basis.
- To reserve a place please contact Reg@urbanforestry.info
Places are limited and must be booked in advance.
To book your place, please email Reg@urbanforestry.info