Wednesday 19th September 2018
Wood Decay Fungi Seminar with Prof Dr Francis WMR Schwarze
Location: Linz, Austria
Professor Dr Francis WMR Schwarze, leading scientist in the area of wood decay fungi, host-fungus interactions and applied tree pathology will be in Linz for Linzer Baumforum seminar. He will be talking about different aspects of wood decay fungi.
20180919_Flyer_english-1.pdf (14 downloads)
* 9:15 am start
* Wood structure of broad-leaved trees and coniferous trees
* Biology of wood decay fungi
* Attack and defence in a living tree
* 12:30 – 14.00 pm lunch and conversations
* Possibilities and limitations of diagnosis techniques
* Biological control of wood decay fungi
* 16:00 pm end and farewell
Prof. Schwarze‘s books will be available at special reduced conditions and he will be happy to sign them, too.
We look forward to welcome you at Volkshaus Dornach, Linz.
Please note that parking space is limited at the venue. If possible please use public transport.
Applications until 31. 8. 2018 to: email@example.com